SMITH AND ELLER
Posted By: Lois Shaul (email)
Date: 6/25/2019 at 18:09:26
February 5, 1909
Messrs. C.E. Smith and H.N. Eller, two enterprising young men of Edgar Nebr. have purchased the north side restaurant and propose to make of it a popular resort. First class meals at all hours and board by the day or week is offered while a fresh line of candies, nuts, fruits, tobacco and cigars will be kept on hand. A bakery is to be established and fresh bread available to the public. The OPINION welcomes these new business owners to Glenwood.
Mills Documents maintained by Karyn Techau.
WebBBS 4.33 Genealogy Modification Package by WebJourneymen